Maintaining accurate records is key to protecting property owners from liability if a backflow situation occurs.
We are diligent when creating reports for submission and maintain your service history. We strive to ensure that your responsibilities as a property owner meet the requirements of applicable by-laws and legislation. We also have a thorough understanding of each municipality’s Backflow Prevention/Cross-Connection Control Program.
This is our area of expertise, so let us take care of the entire process for you!
What does this mean for you?
- we ensure all reports are created accurately and maintain documentation related to your property’s backflow system maintenance
- we submit completed surveys, test reports, drawings, permits and applicable fees to your local municipality
- we provide you with a copy of all relevant documentation
- we provide drawings and obtain the necessary permits required for installation
- we will advise you if any action is required on your part
- we will contact you annually (one month prior to initial test anniversary) to inform you of upcoming service requirements and to book an appointment
Many municipalities in Ontario currently have posted Backflow Prevention/Cross-Connection Control Programs and are actively requesting compliance. These programs list in detail your responsibilities as a property owner. You may click on the link below to view these programs in detail or contact us to assist you through the process.
View Backflow Prevention/Cross Connection Control Programs