A Cross-Connection Control Survey or Backflow Prevention Survey identifies potential hazards to the drinking water system. It is required for industrial, commercial, institutional and multi-residential facilities and enforced by various backflow by-laws across Ontario.
We Provide Complete Service
Let us take care of the process from beginning to end!
What you can expect:
- upfront pricing and best rates Request a Quote
- prompt scheduling Contact Us
- experienced OWWA certified backflow specialists
- authorized to conduct work in your region
- water will not be interrupted (walkthrough of facility is required)
- electronic copy of completed survey report provided to client
- survey report submitted to municipal backflow program on your behalf
- report will be completed to the satisfaction of the region’s backflow by-law requirements
- report includes protections in place and upgrades required, if any
- we will consult with you regarding next steps
- a quotation for required backflow upgrades will be provided if required
- all services in compliance with the region’s backflow prevention program and by-law
- all documentation will be kept on file for you
Do you still have questions? Contact Us
Electronic Reporting & Submission
EOS Mechanical Inc. will complete all required information for your survey report electronically, unless a paper copy is required. Completed reports are submitted on your behalf to your local backflow prevention/cross-connection control program administrator. Copies are provided to the client and electronically archived, should you ever require another copy in the future.
In the event that a backflow preventer is present at time of survey that has not been tested in the past year, a backflow test will be required. This ensures the device is in good working order. Test reports in this case must be submitted along with the cross-connection control survey report.
As an expert in the field, we are often hired to manage the backflow prevention needs of multiple properties for our clients. We help you stay organized and on time with your service requirements. Furthermore, we ensure you meet the varying requirements of each region’s backflow prevention bylaws.
Types of Properties/Facilities
Our clients include commercial complexes, offices, retail stores, restaurants, workshops, factories, condominiums, town homes, fitness centres, parks, recreational facilities and more.
Plumbing & Fire Protection Companies
Backflow prevention is ALL we do. Therefor, our services extend to fire protection companies and other plumbing contractors as well. In turn, you can continue to provide services to your clients, understanding that we are dedicated solely to backflow prevention. Contact us to find out how we can help you.
Do you still have more questions? Contact Us