A Survey is conducted to evaluate the potential risk your property poses on the public’s water supply, identification of cross-connections present, and recommendations for protection required.
We offer Complete Service!
Let us take care of the process from beginning to end!
What you can expect:
- there will be no interruptions to your property’s operations
- all surveys are conducted in a timely manner to meet compliance dates
- we will be required to do a walk-through of your property
- property owners will be provided with an electronic copy of the completed survey
- we will discuss with you the results of the survey and if required, offer a free estimate for the installation of any devices required
- we will meet the requirements of your local municipality’s backflow prevention program and by-laws
- completed surveys and supporting documentation will be submitted to the municipality along with a plan of corrective measures if required
- keep all documentation on file for you
- copies of all survey reports are made available to each client