We provide free estimates
and upfront pricing.
Our quality of work speaks for itself.
CONTACT US today 647-621-6811 • View our GALLERY OF WORK
We provide the best service with added value at no extra cost:
- undertake all administrative aspects on behalf of the property owner
- provide accurate reporting
- submit completed reports to the municipality on your behalf
- ensure property owner is compliant with backflow prevention programs and by-laws
- provide quality workmanship that will meet and exceed inspection every time
- minimal interruption to your business activities
- follow-up for annual testing requirements
When providing rates for backflow preventer testing, we consider how many testable devices there are in each facility/property and if you manage multiple locations. You will be provided with upfront pricing and we will let you know if there are any other costs incurred from your water purveyor.
In order to determine the appropriate device required and proper piping configuration for your facility/property, a quick site-check will be conducted. You will also be provided with a detailed quote including necessary building permits and testing the device to fulfill the requirements of your local backflow prevention/cross-connection control by-laws.
Survey report requirements are set out by your local backflow prevention/cross-connection control program. We will discuss the requirements involved and provide you with upfront pricing.