We provide complete service:
EOS Mechanical Inc. provides complete service to meet all of your backflow prevention needs. All work is conducted in accordance with local by-laws and CSA Standards to ensure property owners are in compliance.
- device installation
- annual testing
- perform maintenance and repairs
- conduct cross-connection survey
In order to provide complete service, we maintain the necessary licenses and qualifications to carry out work. When hiring EOS Mechanical Inc. you are ensuring work is performed by qualified and authorized persons.
- Cross Connection Control Tester Certificate issued by the OWWA
- Calibration Certificate for Test Equipment
- Certificate of Qualification – Ontario College of Trades
- Master Plumber’s License
- Liability Insurance Certificate
- authorized to conduct work within the GTA and surrounding areas.
Let us take care of the entire process.
We go above any beyond to ensure you meet all the requirements of your local backflow prevention by-laws. This is our specialty! Let us take care of the entire process so you can focus on your business.
- permit application
- obtain engineered drawings
- accurate reporting and submission
- ensure applicable fees are paid to the municipality upfront
- maintain records and service history
- coordinate inspection
We take pride in our workmanship and will exceed the standards required for inspection every time.
We will be sure to contact you about upcoming service requirements prior your next annual testing and inspection due date.