Backflow testing is conducted after installation, repair, relocation or replacement of a device and annually thereafter.
We Provide Complete Service
Let us take care of the process from beginning to end!
What you can expect:
- upfront pricing and best rates
- experienced team of OWWA certified backflow testers
- authorization to conduct work in your region
- minimal interruption to your property’s operation
- testing and inspection completed quickly and accurately
- use of required forms, tags and procedures as set out by your local backflow prevention program
- electronic reporting and archiving
- submission of completed test report(s), supporting documents and applicable fees on your behalf
- provide ongoing annual service based on future testing requirements
Electronic Reporting & Submission
EOS Mechanical Inc. will complete all required information for your backflow preventer device test report electronically. Completed reports are submitted on your behalf to your local backflow prevention/cross-connection control program administrator. Copies are provided to the client and electronically archived, should you ever require another copy in the future.
Repair and Service
In the event a test fails, we provide a detailed repair estimate for your approval. A well maintained backflow prevention device ensures contaminated water will not enter the public’s water system if a backflow situation occurs.
As an expert in the field, we are often hired to manage the backflow prevention needs of multiple properties for our clients. We help you stay organized and on time with your service requirements. Furthermore we ensure you meet the varying requirements of each region’s backflow prevention bylaws.
Plumbing & Fire Protection Companies
Backflow prevention is ALL we do. Therefor, our services extend to fire protection companies and other plumbing contractors as well. In turn, you are still able to provide backflow services to your clients, understanding that we are dedicated soley to backflow prevention. Having an authorized tester hired internally within your company is not always feasible. There are many benefits to outsourcing these services. Contact us to find out how we can help you.
Our clients include commercial complexes, offices, retail stores, restaurants, workshops, factories, condominiums, town homes, fitness centres, parks, recreational facilities and more.