EOS Mechanical Inc. is dedicated to protecting the integrity of our drinking water for today and tomorrow. We are passionate about backflow prevention, which is why we specialize exclusively in it. It is our mission to to bring awareness to the importance of backflow prevention and how poorly maintained systems can jeopardize our community’s health.
Through the services we provide, industrial, commercial, institutional and multi-residential properties maintain compliance with local backflow programs and by-laws.
EOS Mechanical Inc. provides complete service based on backflow prevention by-laws, building standard by-laws, the Ontario Building Code and CSA Standards. This is our specialty. Let us take care of your property’s requirements from beginning to end, so you can focus on your business.
- provide a detailed quotation so you can budget accordingly
- complete a cross-connection control survey & report that meets the requirements for that region
- obtain permits (including engineered drawings) as per building standards
- conduct backflow installations and coordinate inspection
- complete backflow testing/inspection and reports (provide test tags)
- report submission to backflow program administrators on client’s behalf
- provide property owner with all reports
- ensure applicable fees are paid to the municipality
We do it right the first time
We take pride in our knowledge and workmanship, and will exceed the standards for reporting and inspection every time. In addition, we take out the guesswork for future service requirements and will be sure to contact you prior to repeat service deadlines.
EOS Mechanical Inc. proudly serves the GTA and surrounding areas. We are experienced working with various municipalities across Ontario and ensure our clients meet the unique requirements of each backflow prevention program. We take responsibility to remain current with any changes to municipal by-laws.
Types of Properties
Backflow protection is required in industrial, commercial, institutional and multi-residential properties, where there is a greater potential for contamination to the public’s water supply. These properties must have a backflow prevention device installed after the water meter on the main domestic line and any sprinkler lines coming in from the public water supply line at minimum. The potential hazard for cross-contamination varies for each type of property resulting in varied degrees of hazard to the purveyor’s system. EOS Mechanical Inc. has the experience and expertise to work in all capacities to ensure cross-contamination of our public water system does not occur.
- Journeyman Plumber/Master Plumber
- OWWA Certified Cross Connection Control Specialist
- Member of the Ontario College of Trades